Thursday, July 31, 2008

Real Nutrition , Fitness and Wellness on YouTube

You may know that I have a few books coming out...my main one is 'Fat Loss Psychology' and its gonna rock the weight loss world. Actually, that's not too hard to do. But it will be good...really good.

I started compiling videos on You Tube that I found to be valuable for my clients and anyone who gets the book so they can actually learn the truth about health, weight loss and wellness.

There are some that are really cool, some that are educational and others that are inspiring.

They are all related to AUTHENTIC, TRUTHFUL health, fitness, wellness and weight loss topics.

Real Experts who get real results with real people -- not chubby desk jockeys who work for Shape magazine, The New York Times or CNN.

Check it out--> CLICK HERE

No comments: